The Diving Residence Nettuno is located in Nerano, a lovely town nestled between the Sorrento Coast and the Amalfi Coast; a paradise of nature between Capri, Sorrento and Positano. A few minutes by boat, there are many bays and little coves to explore, which are all part of the protected park of Punta Campanella, which has long been included in the heritage FAI.
Nettuno Residence Diving - Sorrento
Via A. Vespucci 39, 80061 Massalubrense (Na) - Italy
From Naples by train
Take the Circumvesuviana (timetable) train, leaving every 30 minutes from Naples central station, in the direction of Sorrento (the last stop). In Sorrento, take a bus "SITA" (timetable) in the direction of Nerano-Marina del Cantone (every hour).
By Bus from Rome or Naples airport
From the Airport you can take a taxi and go the main railway station and then take a train to Sorrento, or you can go to the port (molo beverello) and with a hydrofoil you will be in Sorrento in just 30 minutes. Should you arrive after 10pm will be highly recommend to arrange a private transfer.
From Naples airport with bus, Curreri bus (timetable).
From Naples by car:
- Take the A3 highway towards Salerno.
- Exit at Castellamare di Stabia.
- Follow signs to Meta di Sorrento.
- After 1km, follow directions to Positano.
- On the dual carriageway, keep to the right, in the direction of S. Agata dei due Golfi – Nerano – Marina del Cantone.
From Naples airport by car
The resort can arrange a pick up services from airport.
- Take a bus to the central train station.
- Take the Circumvesuviana train (leaving every 30 minutes) from Naples central train station, in the direction of Sorrento (the last stop).
- In Sorrento, every hour you can catch a bus (timetable) to Nerano-Marina del Cantone.
- The bus stops right outside the hotel.
We are sorry but we currently have no offers.
Great diving, thanks for the diving! Got inspired am gonna open a diving blog at http://www.diveprice.com
min: 55 °F | max: 61 °F
min: 53 °F | max: 59 °F
min: 55 °F | max: 57 °F